UPCOMING EXECUTIVE ROUNDTABLES
Executive Roundtable facilitated by Michael Magyar commencing Autumn 2023
One of the most popular services Halftime Australia provides is the 12-month Executive Roundtable program which is run by one of our specialist coaches. It provides participants with the opportunity to talk about, and share, their journey of discovery for half a day each month.
Each group is limited to 8-10 people and participants are equipped with tools and resources to assist with the process. The healthiest Halftimers do not travel the road alone. Rather, they connect with peers embarking on a similar journey while also learning from mentors who have successfully made it to the other side.
The program is designed for men and women who are serious about transitioning from ‘success to significance’™.
Bob Buford, founder of the Halftime organisation and author of Halftime, Game Plan and Finishing Well has often said that the journey from success to significance happens “locally, with others and over time.”
The resources and manuals used in the program have been developed by Halftime USA, who have assisted thousands of Halftimers in their journey. It includes ten half-day group sessions, four one-on-one coaching sessions and an evening couples/partners dinner.
The Executive Roundtable program currently operates in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Canberra and Tasmania. We hold information sessions in various cities across Australia so you can learn more about the Executive Roundtable program.
For more details about the programme, or to register for an Info Session, please register your interest through the link below.
Executive Roundtable FAQ
Watch a 70-second video on the Halftime process covered in the Executive Roundtable program.
UPCOMING VIRTUAL ROUND TABLES:
Virtual Roundtable facilitated by one of our qualified coaches.
WHAT IS THE VIRTUAL ROUNDTABLE ?
- 7 x 90 Minute Group Sessions via Zoom
- 3 x 1:1 coaching sessions with an experienced certified Halftime coach
- Online access to the latest resources built on a foundation of 20 years of research
- Discover your strengths with the Clifton StrengthsFinder by Gallup
- Embark on a powerful online reflective journey with the LCP Coaching Accelerator™
- Peer-to-peer support and “Buddy” system
Opportunity to build life-long friendships
- Limited to 10 peers for maximum impact
Program fees including GST
Session 1: Laying the Foundation
Program overview; clarify expectations; understand where you are in relation to your next season
Session 2: Knowing Where To Start
Retrace your steps; introduce the 3 C model – your core, capacity, and context
Session 3: Building on Your Strengths and Passions
Leverage your strengths and passions with the Clifton StrengthsFinder and the LCP Leadership Accelerator™
Session 4: My Personal Mission Statement
Build your personal mission statement; introduction of ‘My Roadmap’
Session 5: Obstacles & Accelerators
Refine your personal mission statement; identify obstacles & accelerators for your roadmap
Session 6: My Roadmap
Develop your roadmap with insights and feedback from the group; Inevitability exercise. 90 Days of testing and refinement of low-cost probes
Session 7: Finishing Strong
’90-Day progress report; the importance of ’who’ you have become and ‘what’ you have done (‘Head and Heart’ Accomplishments)
WHY DO IT?
- Participating with others in the ‘Reset your Life!’ VRT will give you greater confidence to explore God’s unique purpose for you while encouraging others and being inspired by their journey.
- No need to go through such an important journey alone! Journey with high-capacity peers and an experienced coach
- Access to proven and practical tools and resources developed over 20 years
- Removes time and geographical constraints
- Access the program from wherever you live, work or travel
- Be inspired by program guests who have transitioned to significance!
Details to be provided